- Location: Chelsea Physic Garden, Royal Hospital Road, London. SW3 4HS
- Contract: 5 month Fixed-Term contract
- Hours: 35 hours per week (including regular weekends)
- Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Closing date: Sunday 2nd August 2020
- FIND OUT MORE
There are two current consultations that may be of interest to bgen members ....
1. Views sought on the upcoming T Levels in Agriculture Land Management and Production (includes horticulture, tree management and floristry). For anyone not aware T Levels are being introduced in England from autumn 2020. They will sit aside A Levels (equivalent to 3 A levels) offering a technical qualification with work placements. Closing date for comments is 13th July 2020.
As the UK begins the slow process of recovery from the Covid-19 crisis, one of the greatest problems is managing the return of children to school in a period of continued social distancing. It’s a vital issue – for children’s educational attainment, for social development, for parents returning to work and for the economy as a whole.
Is there a role for museums, galleries, cultural and natural settings in helping to resolve this crisis? … Continue Reading ››
The Botanic Gardens Education Network (bgen) promotes and advances the delivery of education in member organisations.
We have over 200 members. Most are educators in botanic gardens and other centres of environmental education within Britain and Ireland.
bgen is a specialist support and training network for professionals working in education relating to plants and the natural world. Anyone is welcome to join bgen, though as a support network, those likely to gain the most benefit are professional biodiversity educators within the UK. … Continue Reading ››