- Position available: Project Coordinator (Online Education)
- Location: Sainsbury Laboratory Cambridge University
- Contract: Part time 0.6FTE, Fixed Term 12 months, starting January 2019
- Salary: £28,660-£34,189 pro rata
- Closing Date: 18th November 2018
The role holder will be part of the friendly and supportive Gatsby Plant Science Education Programme (GPSEP) based at the Sainsbury Laboratory Cambridge University.
They will manage the development, implementation and evaluation of a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) aiming to inspire and encourage 16-19-year olds across Europe to pursue further study and careers related to food security. This position has variation in role and of tasks; it would suit someone who is willing to learn, has strong project management skills and is a good communicator!
The post is 0.6 FTE and is available early January 2019.
For further information and to apply: http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/19235/
If you have any questions about this vacancy or the application process, please contact HR@slcu.cam.ac.uk or you may contact Dr Charlotte Carroll, Project Manager (Higher Education), Gatsby Plant Science Education Programme on firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat.